TFT (Thin Film Transistor) display screen is a common type of liquid crystal display screen. It relies on the following technologies to achieve its display effect:
1. Liquid crystal technology: The TFT display screen uses liquid crystal technology to control the light transmittance of liquid crystal molecules, thereby realizing the display of images. Liquid crystal molecules have the characteristics of anisotropy and fluidity, which can rotate their orientation under the action of an electric field, thereby controlling the light transmittance.
2. Thin film transistor technology: The TFT display screen uses thin film transistor technology to control the electrical characteristics of each pixel, thereby realizing the display of images. Thin film transistors are made of semiconductor materials and can be used to control the current and voltage of each pixel.
3. Backlight technology: The TFT display screen uses backlight technology to provide light source for the display, thereby realizing the display of images in the dark environment. Backlight technology usually uses LED light sources, which have the advantages of high brightness, long life and low power consumption.
4. Driver circuit technology: The TFT display screen uses driver circuit technology to control the operation of thin film transistors and backlight, thereby realizing the display of images. Driver circuit technology usually uses integrated circuits to achieve high integration and high reliability.
5. Color filter technology: The TFT display screen uses color filter technology to realize the display of colorful images. Color filters are usually made of dye materials and can be used to filter the light of different wavelengths, thereby realizing the display of different colors.
In summary, the TFT display screen relies on liquid crystal technology, thin film transistor technology, backlight technology, driver circuit technology and color filter technology to achieve its display effect. These technologies cooperate with each other to realize the high-quality display of images.